On Independence Day, let me write about our country India and the astrology of this great nation. After my astrological analysis and taking 15 August 1947 night 12:00 am as the Independence Day time, it is found that India has Taurus Ascendant and Cancer Moon Sign as per Vedic Astrology. Also, India falls in between the axis of Planet Rahu and Ketu. So, analysing the same, the following may/ likely to happen for India:
- India need to try hard to get things happen in the world. India need to push its agenda before the world communities to come out in flying colours. So, after much efforts, India will succeed to get through. As per the vedic horoscope of India, the astrological planets Rahu and Ketu will obstruct, due to Kal Sarpa Yoga but with constant effort India can break the Ice. So, Leaders from India need to move out and spread their voice to be heard by the world.
- Any new system or ideas in India is likely to take time for implementation and to be accepted by the people. In the horoscope of India, the planets Sun, Moon, Venus and Saturn are placed in Cancer zodiac, which is the third house from Ascendant. So, being cancer sign, sentiments are very high here in India. Whenever there are emotions, the whole country will get sudden motivation and inspiration as One Nation and that’s when the Nation will stand together.
- The 7th Lord is in 2nd House and that explains the reason, why India is a huge opportunity for Business and Entrepreneurship. Astrological Planet Ketu exalted in the seventh house says that India will be a land of opportunities for business as well as spiritual activities.
- However, with Saturn turning direct from September 2018, India may face financial problems and challenges. Besides, Mars and Saturn confrontation may make people impatient, which may be reduced through effective soft communications.
- The dairy sector, milk, water Industries etc are going to get a boost after September, 2018. Very soon after October, 2018 onward, India is likely to witness major boost in Business and Entrepreneurship.
With this We wish my readers of India a very Happy Independence Day.
Stay Happy, read more, remain Happy and smile a lot.
The above write up is a general prediction and are my personal views which may not match with astrologers or others. While Destiny is hard work and luck, we wish everyone great success in one’s good endeavours. The above article is based on my experience of reading astrology subject and looking into the practicalities of the situation based on horoscope analysis for all these years.
For any detailed horoscope analysis and paid astrological consultations/suggestions, you may email me at: email@example.com
Due to high number of emails, please allow minimum 7 days to respond to your personal emails.
Mainak, Astro Specialist